Thursday, July 29, 2010

At peace with nature



Sorry!

I haven't posted any outfits lately but I have been taking a lot of outfit photos that I will be sharing with you soon.
This is different for me, lately style has been a little edgier but this day was especially hot. I had the chartreuse tunic (which I adore). It was perfect. The weather in Florida is killing me, the humid heat is sometimes unbearable in the afternoon.
So, all I can do is wear really simple pieces and light makeup.
I was meeting my friend for lunch by the Pier, we found this shady spot and it was perfect.

Expect a lot of denim shorts, skirts and dresses from me for a while, I can't wear blazers or jackets without sweating bullets.
My nails are very summery, reminds me of a smoothie.
Now I want a cold strawberry smoothie, so I am leaving.

Tunic: Vintage

Skirt: Max Rave for Max Azria

Bag: DVF (so tiny, yet I love it)

Bracelet: African (a gift from my aunt)

Earrings: Forever21 (I broke the chains to make them dangle)

Belt: Pierre Cardin (sooo cute, love the details)


Bye darlings,
Sam
x
j'adore

4 comments:

  1. Adorable i love how you styled the lovieness we thrifted Yay for shopping with friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh awesome photography! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great. Ha, I'm blown away. Keep up the work with the blog because I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete