Thursday, July 29, 2010

At peace with nature



Sorry!

I haven't posted any outfits lately but I have been taking a lot of outfit photos that I will be sharing with you soon.
This is different for me, lately style has been a little edgier but this day was especially hot. I had the chartreuse tunic (which I adore). It was perfect. The weather in Florida is killing me, the humid heat is sometimes unbearable in the afternoon.
So, all I can do is wear really simple pieces and light makeup.
I was meeting my friend for lunch by the Pier, we found this shady spot and it was perfect.

Expect a lot of denim shorts, skirts and dresses from me for a while, I can't wear blazers or jackets without sweating bullets.
My nails are very summery, reminds me of a smoothie.
Now I want a cold strawberry smoothie, so I am leaving.

Tunic: Vintage

Skirt: Max Rave for Max Azria

Bag: DVF (so tiny, yet I love it)

Bracelet: African (a gift from my aunt)

Earrings: Forever21 (I broke the chains to make them dangle)

Belt: Pierre Cardin (sooo cute, love the details)


Bye darlings,
Sam
x
j'adore

4 comments:

  1. Adorable i love how you styled the lovieness we thrifted Yay for shopping with friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. Ha, I'm blown away. Keep up the work with the blog because I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete